Use this website to tell your doctor and the NHS Population Screening Programme about your body, specifically the parts (organs) you do or don’t have.
By you telling us (self-declaring) important information about your body, we can ensure that we include or exclude you in the correct health screening programmes.
You must be registered with a GP to complete this form.
When you complete this review:
- the information is emailed to the
- National Screening Programme
- a copy is sent to your GP
- you will also receive a copy of your declaration
- We do not store any of your information on this website.
What is a screening programme?
The following definition is from Public Health England:
‘Screening identifies apparently healthy people who may be at increased risk of a disease or condition, enabling earlier treatment or better informed decisions’
For more information, see: Public Health England Screening KPIs
We expect this to take you approximately 5-10 minutes.